- Air/oil cooled 1203cc Thunderstorm V-Twin, 1203 cm3 (it is possible to build it also with the 900 cc engine), 100 Horsepower at 6600 rpm, Torque 110 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Fuel system: 49 mm downdraft DDFI II fuel injection
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, compensated
- Final Drive: Belt
- Steel central Spine Bottpower frame, with vibration isolation system.
- Front Suspension: Showa inverted fork with adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and spring preload
- Rear Suspension: Showa shock absorber
- Front Brake: ZTL type brake, 375 mm stainless steel floating rotor, 6 piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 240 mm stainless steel rotor, single piston floating caliper
- Geometries are the same than the original Buell XB donor bike.
- Weelbase: 52 in OR 1321 mm
- Seat Height: 30.1 in OR 765 mm
- Ground Clearance: 4.3 in OR 109 mm
- Weight: 179 kgs (20 kgs less than the original Buell XB donor bike).
- Fuel Capacity: 13 liters. The bike has a top fueltank and 2 secondary fueltanks. Original Buell fuelpump located in the left secondary fueltank.
- Tyres: Front 120/70xZR17 and Rear 180/55xZR17